>here is a motto i’ve lived by for most of my life: spending time with the people you love is always a better use of your time.
typically this takes the form of ignoring schoolwork in order to hang out with friends – get some coffee, watch a movie, etc. this weekend it took the form of ignoring the relaxing and peaceful weekend i had “scheduled” and driving my favorite mexican on the planet from manhattan to kansas city.
this decision led to the following:
1. multiple hours of terrific conversation.
2. dinner with the fam and gf.
3. getting free tickets to the chiefs/bills game.
4. dinner with the gf and her fam.
it also lead to a dead cell phone and wearing some of the same clothes two days in a row because in my haste i failed to plan this trip whatsoever. worth it.
the following things happen tomorrow that are also important:
5. 808’s and Heartbreak.
6. last november sizzler class of my life.
7. bill snyder takes over what is rightfully his – the ksu football program.
i apologize for failing to update recently. i have no excuse except that my mind was not in sync with the World Wide Web. however, i feel that changing in the coming week.
november sizzler has truly lived up for the first time in years. and the best is still yet to come.